More Details

Redid the coppery grill and the side cowling, but decided I liked the cowling I had for now. Still not pleased with the grill work. It has some smoothing issues to work out.

Added the curved upper ridges but they too are a stand in, mostly an experiment to see if I could get the rough shape I wanted. I also managed to accidentally throw off some geometry on the “inlet flow sensor” ridge when I reshaped the sides. A few of the points that were lined up and ready to merge the extended sides to the flush front are just a tiny bit off now, and I didn’t notice it until I did the render. I built the front and side elements separately so they aren’t committed to the same layer yet. You can see quite a little shadow there now.

Advertisements

~ by starstation on March 18, 2010.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: